Impact the world of diplomacy!
Back in Dubai!
Train to be an International Protocol Specialist:
5- Day Certification Program
You are invited to join the International Protocol Institute of California’s power-packed 5-Day Certification Program: Train to be an International Protocol Specialist. You will be trained by the President of I.P.I.C. Ms. Marie Betts-Johnson, who has over twenty years’ experience cultivating best protocol, international relations and diplomacy practices worldwide. She has delivered hundreds of programs to multinational corporations, organizations and has trained executives, Chiefs of Protocol, diplomats and entrepreneurs across all industries. I.P.I.C. is based in San Diego and Dubai, U.A.E.
December 8-12, 2018
The program is a unique blend of attributes, knowledge and critical skills required of the Protocol Specialist from; professional presence and influential leadership, to diplomatic event coordination. You will gain the expertise to:
- Deliver real-time international protocol seminars and training programs.
- Manage complex protocol and diplomatic events.
- Develop professional presence, competency and diplomatic leadership.
- Navigate the world of International relations and protocol.
- Develop polished presentation skills and powerful media image.
- Learn strategic cross-cultural fundamentals that influence business decisions and negotiations.
- Become the in-house protocol and cross-cultural expert within your company or build a rewarding protocol specialist career or business.
- Stand out for fast-track promotion in your industry.
Upon completion, graduates will be certified as “International Protocol Specialists” and will be licensed to use the copyrighted, expertly designed materials (9 modules + power point presentations, assessment, quizzes and exercises) developed by the International Protocol Institute of California®.
The Address Hotel, Dubai, U.A.E.