Protocol management is critical for support personnel given the task of providing a world-class experience for discerning clients and guests.
Credibility when applying for positions with international corporations / organizations. Adding this unique form of expertise to your Resume distinguishes you as an innovative, motivated professional.
You will emerge with in-depth knowledge to orchestrate complex events for visiting clients ensuring your company’s image remains intact and set the stage for building long-term relationships of trust and respect.
Along with being the expert in your chosen profession, this course gives you the ability to expeditiously create specific-country profiles to assist colleagues before they interact with prospective clients overseas.
Global Executive Presence: Credibility is given to those who look the part and act the part.
Cross-Cultural Fundamentals: Understand the differences and similarities and everything in-between.
International Negotiations: Culture has a direct effect on the outcome of business decisions and negotiations.
Protocol Event Management: It’s all in the details! One mistake may cause an international incident!
- You will have earned:
- the credentials to represent your company internationally.
- the expertise to become the in-house protocol expert to handle international and everyday protocol challenges.
the ability to customize comprehensive regional and country-specific briefings and training programs
- the knowledge to provide valuable training to members of your company who will be relocating overseas.
- the credibility to be well-positioned for promotion within your industry.
- a Certification of Completion on successful completion of the course.