Created specifically for young adults, this program is designed to impart confidence, leadership skills, communication skills and social polish.
Download Flyer: Manners Matter Flyer
What will they gain?
- More confidence
- Less susceptibility to peer pressure
- Possess higher self-esteem
- Have stellar communication skills
- Get better grades
- Impress interviewers
- Excel when they have the opportunity to study overseas
Who should attend
- Young Adults / Teenagers
- College Students / Graduate Students
- First impressions – What is your brand?
- Presence makes a difference
- Civility makes you look good – Please, Thank-You and You’re Welcome!
- Respect – Confidence and self-esteem
- Multiculturalism – Understand cultural differences and how to interact respectfully and compassionately
- Leadership – Actions prove louder than words!
- Appropriate dress and grooming – Look the part to get the part!
- Interpersonal skills – Introductions, handshaking, eye contact, conversational skills
- Body language that shows confidence
- Verbal communication – “Like” is contraband!
- Communication skills: Tact, discretion, rudeness and bullying
- Emotional intelligence / Conflict Resolution – How to navigate a technologically – charged world
- Cyber civility – Texting, e-mail taboos and written correspondence
- Dining skills – Dating is different!
- Interviewing strategies that set you apart!
Contact the International Protocol Institute of California® now and give your young adult the gift of confidence to handle any situation with finesse beyond their years!
Individual Coaching Available
Each program in the Masterclass Development Series is customized to your requirements
CONTACT US: Telephone: +1 (619) 675-0001 – E-Mail: email@example.com